A favourite with celebrities, Lipomassage from Endermologie is a state of the art, scientifically proven (with a vast number of research studies behind it), non invasive way to eliminate fat retention, cellulite and loose skin.
Endermologie Lipomassage also restores elasticity, dramatically increasing blood flow (improved circulation) and stimulating lymphatic drainage, resulting in revitalised, soft and smooth skin. Due to its fantastic results, many cosmetic surgeons recommend Endermologie Lipomassage to their patients following surgery.
Using specially designed rollers that gently move over the body, Lipomassage from Endermologie increases blood flow by up to 400% improves oxygenation to your cells and helps to disperse any build up within the body.
During your Endermologie Lipomassage treatment you will wear a very light body suit to help the rollers glide easily over your body.
What does Endermologie do?
1. Slim Down Fat Cells
Do you have localised, unsightly curves (saddlebags, a tummy, large thighs, etc.), and when you lose weight, you never lose it where you want to? Rest assured, Lipomassage can target localised fat and act where you really need it!
The balance between the production and elimination of fat is a natural process involving fat cells. Despite a perfectly healthy lifestyle and regular physical activity, the process of storing fat tends to increase over time.
LPG Action: LPG’s mechanical Roll stimulation triggers deep biological responses and thus reactivates the elimination of fat (lipolysis).
Results: Fat is removed more easily, and your figure is visibly refined. Your curves disappear, especially where you want to lose it.
2. Smooth Cellulite
Cellulite, a true nightmare for some, affects nearly 90% of women! And as if that wasn’t enough, cellulite areas remain totally unaffected by even the strictest diets and physical exercise.
It results from both excess fat in fat cells and retained water all around it. By growing larger, the fat cells deform the skin envelope, thus causing an orange peel effect.
LPG Action: LPG’s mechanical Roll stimulation can soften tissue and decompartmentalise fatty cells.
Results: The skin is smoother and softer, and cellulite gradually and permanently disappears!
3. Firm The Skin
Weight changes, pregnancy, and increasing age, means that the skin gradually loses its firmness and flexibility. Although sagging skin affects the entire body, some areas are more sensitive to it, including the inner thighs, the tummy, and the arms.
This phenomenon is explained by the slower production of elastin and collagen fibres by the fibroblasts. The skin then loses its substance, and signs of aging appear.
LPG Action: LPG Rolls combined with sequential stimulations act at the core of the fibroblast and activate the production of these essential support fibres (collagen and elastin).
Results: Redensified in depth, the skin becomes visibly firmer and toned!
4. Resculpt The Figure
Slimming down is nice, but keeping curves and harmonious volume is even better! Affected areas are usually the hips, stomach, and especially the buttocks (flat or uneven)! Volume is often not symmetrical, and curves lack shape.
LPG Action: LPG Roll can reshape your figure precisely and in a specific location. Volume is rebalanced to restore the body’s ideal shape.
Results: Contours and curves are reshaped, and your figure becomes harmonious.
Who is treatment suitable for?
For women who:
- Despite weight loss diets, cannot seem to get rid of “saddlebag thighs”, “banana bulges”, fat deposits riddled with cellulite dimples… and basically any figure defect out there.
- Are thin and practice a healthy lifestyle, yet suffer from cellulite dimples, fat deposits or flabby skin.
- Despite using cosmetics, can’t remove thick, orange peel skin.
- Would like rapid, risk-free and painless results – without surgery.
- Have experienced the major hormonal fluctuations of puberty, pregnancy, or menopause which have ended in dramatic figure changes.
- Have been able to stay thin over the years, but have not been able to avoid the sagging, thinning skin of advancing age.
- Understand that it’s necessary to reactivate the cells responsible for youthful skin and weight loss (i.e. fibroblasts and adipocytes) and therefore include LPG MECHANO-STIMULATION in their anti-aging beauty.
For men who:
- Have a healthy lifestyle (sport, balanced alimentation) but still have stubborn fat such as love-handles?
- Wish to sculpt certain parts of their body.
- Have lost weight and want to keep their skin firm and elastic.